Universal Audio Volt 4 USB Interface (UA-VOLT4)SKU: 31798
Universal Audio Volt 4 USB Interface (UA-VOLT4)
Record Like a Pro, Anywhere.
Volt 4 is the perfect audio interface for creative collaborators who want to easily record audio projects with professional studio sound. Plug right into your Mac, PC, iPad, or iPhone and Volt just shows up, ready to capture your inspiration with professional sound, courtesy of Universal Audio.
• Create legendary-sounding music productions, livestreams, and podcasts on Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
• Record your voice or guitar with album-ready sound using Vintage Mic Preamp mode
• Get a 30-day free trial to UAD Spark and create with the best vintage gear and instruments ever made
• Build your desktop production studio around a stylish interface, built to withstand years of home and mobile recording
Collaborate with Best-in-Class Audio Quality
From the team that brought you the game-changing Apollo interface, Volt 4 delivers superior studio sound quality with more character and tone than any USB interface in its class.
Capture Legendary Vocals with Vintage Mic Preamp Mode
Few sounds can compare to a vintage Universal Audio 610 tube preamp, the same preamp used to record everyone from Ray Charles to Van Halen. Volt 4 gives you the rich, full sound of this iconic UA preamp, thanks to its built-in tube emulation circuitry, a UA exclusive.
Get a 30-day Free Trial to UAD Spark
Start creating music with the best gear ever made using UAD Spark, an ever-expanding library of world-class plug-ins and instruments for a low monthly price. UAD Spark plug-ins run natively on Mac and will give your recordings the professional analog tones heard on your favourite albums.
Easy In, Easy Out
Volt 4 gives you simple 4-in/4-out audio connections. Just plug your mics and guitars into the front panel preamps, and use the line inputs for synths and drum machines. Then connect your speakers or headphones to monitor your audio with no latency. With Volt, youll be creating like a pro, fast.
iPad & iPhone Ready
Traveling light? Plug Volt 4 into your iPad or iPhone, and you can easily create beats and samples, record your bands rehearsals, and edit songs anywhere.•
Produce with a Curated Suite of Audio Software
Start creating right away with a bundle of professional music production tools, virtual instruments, and plug-ins including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAMs Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more.
Capture Inspiration for Years to Come
Featuring rugged all-metal construction and sleek, vintage-inspired industrial design, Volt 4 elevates your production space with impeccable style, built to last decades.
*Requires external Volt power supply (included) and an Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (except iPads with USB-C).
• Desktop 4 in/4-out USB audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
• Vintage Mic Preamp mode for recording your voice or guitar with the rich, full sound of an iconic UA tube preamp
• Extended 30-day free trial to UAD Spark offers an ever-expanding library of world-class plug-ins and instruments for a low monthly price
• Studio-quality headphone amplifier for loud, clear monitoring
• USB bus powered to reduce cable clutter
• 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
• Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
• Stylish, rugged construction built to withstand years of use
• 1-in/1-out MIDI connections
• USB-C to USB-A cable included
• Ableton-Ableton Live Lite
• Softube-Marshall Plexi Classic Amp, Time & Tone Bundle
• Celemony-Melodyne Essential
• Relab-LX480 Essentials
• Plugin Alliance-Ampeg SVT-VR Classic, Brainworx bx_tuner, Brainworx bx_masterdesk Classic
• UJAM-Virtual Drummer DEEP, Virtual Bassist DANDY
Mac & PC
• Available USB 2.0 (or higher) port
• USB cable (included)
• Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon processor
• (PC) Windows 10 64-bit edition
• (macOS) 10.14 Mojave or later
• Internet connection for software downloads
iPad & iPhone
• iPadOS / iOS 14 or later