Roland 16" V-Cymbal Ride, Thin Design (CT-16R-T)SKU: 30109
Roland 16" V-Cymbal Ride, Thin Design (CT-16R-T)
The CY-16R-T V-Cymbal features a significantly thinner profile than previous generations, offering an organic and expressive playing experience with even response, improved stick feel, and natural acoustic swinging motion. And with its elegant textured design, the CY-16R-T projects an authentic acoustic look on stage.
In most V-Drums modules, the sensor system can be configured for use as a ride cymbal (bow/bell) or crash cymbal (bow/edge). Three-way triggering is supported via two cables with advanced V-Drums modules, providing independent sounds on the edge, bow, and bell. The cymbal can also be choked simply by grabbing the edge–just like a real acoustic cymbal.
Note: Specific CY-16R-T trigger parameters are not available in all V-Drums modules.
- Advanced 16-inch ride/crash cymbal pad with a thinner profile than previous generations
- Multi-sensor system for independent edge, bow, and bell sounds
- Natural looks and playability with improved feel and swinging motion
- Authentic stick response makes it easier to play cymbal swells and rides
- Chokes supported by grabbing the cymbal edge
- Compatible with all V-Drums modules