Roland SPD-20 Pro Percussion Padsku
Roland SPD-20 Pro Percussion Pad
Only Available at select Roland dealers worldwide. The Original SPD-20 is often sought after by percussionists due to assortment of sounds not found in other performance pads.
- The original SPD-20 sound set, augmented with all-new percussion sounds for a wider sonic palette
- Includes a broad selection of world percussion, with more than 900 instruments to choose from
- 200 customizable percussion kits, including 100 ready-to-play presets
- Eight cushioned rubber pads provide even and accurate triggering, improved dynamic response, and excellent isolation between pads
- Four external dual-trigger inputs and a dedicated hi-hat control input allow connection of additional pads and pedals, including a kick pad and hi-hat controller pedal to create a mini drum kit
- Dedicated buttons for adjusting sound-editing parameters while performing
- LCD + LED screens with backlights for easy visibility on dark stages
- USB memory port for backing up settings and kit data
- Designed in Japan
With Paybright we can now offer 4 payments for purchases from $100-$1000 with 0% financing and 0 fees.
On the payin4 solution the customer is charged ¼ the purchase amount the day the order is place and ¼ every 2 weeks after until paid in full. There is no credit check for the customer with this solution so we are seeing higher approval rates.
If you live in the Ottawa area you can buy on line and choose the pick up instore option. We will email you to let you know your item is ready for you usually the same day.
Up to 6 months at 0% or choose longer terms with interest up to 48 months. Choose paybright at check out for easy one page application. No commitment until you see all the details. The process is simple and fast.
We offer free shipping in Canada over $199 on most items. You will see a notification that you have qualified for free shipping at the top of the page
We use the most affordable method available as we work with multiple carriers to get the best price.
We can often ship the same day we receive an order although we cannot guarantee this. If you do require rush shipping we can accommodate this but you will need to call us to set up. If you need a shipping option faster than what we might use by default there may be an additional charge.
If there is no shipping cost for an item (usually full drum kits or high value gear requiring special packaging and shipping options) we will have to calculate it and send an invoice with the shipping rate.
If you are in a country that requires a shipping quote please provide your complete shipping address and the item information using the contact us button below. We will get back to you within a few hours during our stores operating hours.
Free Shipping in Canada over $99 purchase!
We Also Recommend