Roland RT- MIcS for Hybrid Drumming - Newsku
Convert Your Snare and Toms into Digital Pads for Bold Hybrid Performance
If your gigs demand more than your acoustic drums can deliver, the RT-MicS is the gateway to an inspiring new world of hybrid sounds. And if you’re daunted by the prospect of a hybrid setup, rest assured that it’s simple to incorporate this compact module into your acoustic kit—with no extra gear—transform your snare and tom into versatile digital pads. The RT-MicS has eight preloaded sounds—from hand-clap to snare variation—that you’ll be using confidently within minutes. But for ambitious drummers, that’s just the start: you could import sampled sounds from a computer via USB, use the onboard mic to capture and process the acoustic snare/tom sound, or even mix acoustic and digital sounds for a bold signature tone. Whatever your ideas, the RT-MicS is the fastest way to explore the exciting possibilities of hybrid drums.
- Drum trigger, sound source, mic and mixer integrated into a single compact unit
- User samples can be imported via USB
- 8 preloaded sounds including hand-clap and snare variations
- Piezo pickup and mic-equipped for triggering electronic sounds and capturing acoustic sounds
- Separate outputs for electronic sounds (via piezo pickup) and acoustic sounds (via mic)
- Electronic output can be used as mix output for both electronic and mic sounds
- Battery operation (006P/9V) ideal for street performance
- Easy to set up, simple to operate
- Download free RT-MicS Wave Sender (PC/Mac) for transferring user samples to unit
Make easy monthly payments over 6 months, interest-free. Select Paybrite at Checkout
Free Shipping in Canada over $99 purchase!
We Also Recommend