Meinl Artisan Edition Cajon, Cantina Line, Limba (AECLLI)SKU: 26797
Meinl Artisan Edition Cajon, Cantina Line, Limba (AECLLI)
The Artisan Edition Cantina Line Limba Cajon features a wide dynamic range of highs and lows. Two sets of four micro-coiled metal cajon strings give a snapping snare effect. These strings are hand-wound in the style of master cajon builder, José "Pepote" Hernández Diaz, and respond with the upmost sensitivity. The 7-ply, 9 mm thick Baltic Birch resonating body develops the sound into a full, punchy tone that projects with clarity and warmth. The sound hole to the front provides enhanced bass notes and carries the sound directly to the audience. Beautiful decorations add an elegant touch to the already great look. Made in Spain.
- 11 1/4" X 19" 11 3/4"
- Forward projecting sound port
- Two sets of 4 internal cajon strings
- Rounded corners and thumb notches
- Specially formulated soft rubber feet
- 7-ply (9 mm) Baltic Birch wood
- Weight: 4650g
- Material: Limba; Baltic Birch (Betula-Pendula)
- Colour: Natural
- Model AECLLI