ASBA Revelation Mahogany/Poplar 5.5x14 - NesSKU: 23545
ASBA drums are Made in France.
- Shells: "Vintage" manufacturing 3-ply Mahogany/Poplar/Mahogany according to exclusive ASBA technical specifications, faithful to the previous models
- Beechwood reinforcement ring 45° w/roundover
- Hardware: High quality chrome, exclusive ASBA design from the 60's
- Hoops: Chrome on die cast
- Snare wires: brass, 20 wires, dual end plate with "ASBA" engraving
- Strainer: high precision, 100% chromed metal, NickelWorks - Fixing ribbon matching the snare finish
- Finish: Rhodoïd premium Sparkle Marcel Blanche
- ASBA plate: Gold (or chrome upon request)
- Handcrafted in our workshop in Lyon, France
- Wax coating inside the shells
- Label certifying the date of manufacturing of the instrument
- Drum key holder on shell
Drumhead Fit Control Technology: All our shells undergo a rigorous control, ensuring the perfect flatness of our bearing edges. This technology guarantees a very high precision contact between the drumhead and the shell. The result is a huge tuning range, from the most "fat" sound to the most vocal settings. Whatever expressiveness you are looking for, the ASBA shells offer you the ultimate in musical quality.