Vic Firth Isolation Headphones (SIH2)SKU: 19748
Vic Firth Isolation Headphones (SIH2)
Vic Firth SIH2 Stereo Isolation Headphones drastically reduce the level of external sound reaching the musician's ears, offering valuable protection from potential damage. The SIH2 Stereo Isolation Vic Firth Headphones reduce overall noise levels by 25 decibels and feature high quality stereo headphones. Unlike non-isolation headsets, where musicians typically crank the volume to very high and potentially damaging sound levels in order to hear the music clearly, the Vic Firth headphones reduce ambient noise from the instruments. This allows the musician to play along with the recorded music or monitor other performers in a live situation at comfortable and safe sound levels. Prolonged exposure to excessive levels of noise can have traumatic and lasting effects, including hearing fatigue, tinnitus and permanent hearing loss. These specialty headphones drastically reduce levels of external sound reaching a musician's ears, offering valuable protection from potential damage.
- Speaker Type: 50.m/m Dynamic Speaker Mylarcon
- Magnet: NFB 15x1.5 Four-Hole Style (50u)
- Sound Pressure Level: 110.Db +/- 3dB (1mw at 1kHZ)
- Rated Input Power: 30.mw
- Max. Input Power: 100.mw
- Cord Length: 72"
- Impedance: 250-ohm +/- 15%
- Frequency Response: 20HZ - 20kHZ
- Plug: 3.5 stereo plug (1/4" and 1/8" plugs included)
- Comfort Features: Automatically self-aligning for perfect fit and protection.
- Broad foam cushions provide maximum comfort.