Roland SPD SX Special Edition Redsku
Roland’s SPD-SX Sampling Pad is the professional touring standard for triggering custom samples, loops, and even complete backing tracks. It also supports real-time sample capture with its exclusive Multi-Pad Sampling function. The SPD-SX Special Edition is identical in functionality to the original SPD-SX, but features greatly expanded onboard storage. With 16 GB of internal memory available, it’s now possible to load enough studio-quality WAV samples to last an entire gig and beyond.
The SPD-SX Special Edition is also ready to support every serious musician’s workflow, from WAV sound production to setting up the samples and assigning instruments for performing, thanks to the bundled Ableton Live Lite license and Wave Manager software. And with its striking Sparkling Red finish, this powerful instrument has a bold, distinctive look that sets it apart from other gear on stage. Offering enhanced capabilities and a standout appearance, the SPD-SX Special Edition is the perfect solution for pro players who need a sampling pad that can handle all the sounds they need for every stage and studio situation.
- 16 GB internal memory supports up to 50 hours of mono sample storage, eliminating the need to carry additional external memory
- Ableton Live Lite license included for sophisticated sample creation
- Sparkling Red finish for a distinctive look on the stage
- Nine easy-to-play, velocity-sensitive rubber pads with LED illumination for dark stages
- Multi-Pad Sampling allows you to sample directly into the SPD-SX — simply choose a pad, and then strike it to start sampling
- Three onboard multi-effects processors (master effect and two kit effects) for powerful real-time sound processing while performing
- Easily import, assign, and organize samples by connecting to your computer via USB and using the included Wave Manager software
With Paybright we can now offer 4 payments for purchases from $100-$1000 with 0% financing and 0 fees.
On the payin4 solution the customer is charged ¼ the purchase amount the day the order is place and ¼ every 2 weeks after until paid in full. There is no credit check for the customer with this solution so we are seeing higher approval rates.
If you live in the Ottawa area you can buy on line and choose the pick up instore option. We will email you to let you know your item is ready for you usually the same day.
12 months 0%. Choose paybright at check out for easy one page application. No commitment until you see all the details. The process is simple and fast.
We offer free shipping in Canada over $99 on most items. You will see a notification that you have qualified for free shipping at the top of the page
We use the most affordable method available as we work with multiple carriers to get the best price.
We can often ship the same day we receive an order although we cannot guarantee this. If you do require rush shipping we can accommodate this but you will need to call us to set up. If you need a shipping option faster than what we might use by default there may be an additional charge.
If there is no shipping cost for an item (usually full drum kits or high value gear requiring special packaging and shipping options) we will have to calculate it and send an invoice with the shipping rate.
If you are in a country that requires a shipping quote please provide your complete shipping address and the item information using the contact us button below. We will get back to you within a few hours during our stores operating hours.
Free Shipping in Canada over $99 purchase!
We Also Recommend